Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-rotor support patches for VDR-1.5.16

Ales Jurik wrote:
> My result is that the problem with stucked motor appears with new multiproto
> driver. When I'm using multiproto from 21.12. no problem appears at all.

I couldn't repeat that but I didn't find exactly that multiproto driver.

But I noticed that zapping works reliably with between channels in
different positions with LNB tone off (frequency < 11700, if I got this
right...). V/H polarization didn't matter (13V or 18V LNB voltage).
There should be 15 ms tone off between DiSEqC messages and continuous
tone that might not happen with rotor plugin and this DVB driver. I
wonder if that could be the reason?

I wish the GotoX would be better integrated to vdr's DiSEqC
architecture. Now it looks a bit flaky, rotor plugin seems to monitor
channel switch events in status.c. I wonder if additing tone off
controls around gotox transmission would have impact to tuning where
tone and voltage are set?

BR,
Seppo