Re: Straw poll: stable version 1.6.0 now?

I usually lurk here so my vote represents the 'user' community more than
the 'dev'..

Yes to stable 1.6.0 with current kernel-drivers - VDR needs new users
that can get it running easily out of the box with a debian bare bones
install. The people who want HDTV support are going to go with the
dev-releases anyway.

Yes to switching to TS recording, maybe review the metadata fileformats
a bit and allow more extendability and plugin data store there (no XML
pretty please!)

Yes to ttextsubs too (oh sorry you didn't ask! ;)

- Vaizki