Re: [ANNOUNCE] DVB-S2 + H.264 support for VDR-1.5.12

sorry for the double post, but let's also not forget multiproto,
TT3200 and HVR4000 status! There is quite a lot to have to keep track
of.

PS Manu, are you considering implementing the HVR4000 patch directly
into the multiproto tree for direct support?

Thanks