Re: [ANNOUNCE] DVB-S2 + H.264 support for VDR-1.5.12

Well, I think there has been a number of fixes (e.g. to the speedup
patches and the nit.c file) that probably warrants a new patch for
1.5.13 that incorporates them all. I'm sure Reinhard will do that when
he has a moment, he probably is taking a well deserved break after
looking into so many issues and fixes for us over the last few weeks!

In the meantime, just look over Reinhard's postings since the first
ANNOUNCE for vdr dvb-s2 and h264 for vdr-1.5.12 and download and apply
all of the relevant patches.

With all of the required patches, fixes and tweaks for VDR / FFMPEG /
XINE-LIB / VDR-XINE I'm wondering if it would be nice to set-up a web
site that tracks all of the latest patches for VDR / S2 / h264. Would
anyone be interested in this? I know there is the vdrportal.de site
that discusses a lot of this stuff, but as its in German I find it
quite hard to follow.