Re: VDR doesn't always switch channel correctly

is it possible to disable this feature , because sometimes it's useless.
For example, if I with rotor-plugin will try to move manually the dish to east or west , this patch automatically will come back the dish to reference rotational position, because LOCK was disappeared.

Igor