How to get dvb-type of a device

Hi there!

getting some segfaults using newer reelchannelscan led me to some deeper look
into the code.

Reelchannelscan loops over all devices, and tries to check the dvb-type of
each.
If it can find the type it adds it to list of devices.
device->ProvidesSource(cSource::stTerr)
device->ProvidesSource(cSource::stCable)
device->ProvidesSource(cSource::stSat)

Now the check fails for me as I use DVB-s + sourcecaps patch,
and sourcecaps interpretes cSource:stSat as S0.0E.
Is there a better way to check dvb-type, or is it clearly a bug of sourcecaps.

The crash itself is caused as reelchannelscan uses a cMenuEditStraItem to
select from the 0 found devices.
Should cMenuEditStraItem be patched to not segfault in these cases?

Matthias

--
Matthias Schwarzott (zzam)