Re: Serious bug? VDR v1.4.4 deletes recordings

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> On 06/04/07 19:12, Pasi Juppo wrote:
>> Oh, one more thing. If there were shorter lifetime than 99 then wouldn't
>> there we at least some episodes from 2007 in the list? Now they are all
>> gone..
>
> Whenever VDR deletes a recording, it generates detailed log entries
> about that. It would really help if you had the logs to check whether VDR
> has actually deleted these recordings.

As I wrote earlier logs end at 2007-05-13 and there are no log entries
regarding these recordings except those which I have manually deleted
(after I've made cutted version of some of them).

I'll try to keep closer look on other recordings if they vanish too and
see if there are log entries.

Is it possible to configure VDR not to automatically delete recordings
despite the disk gets full. Couldn't find the setting after quick browsing..

Br, Pasi