analogtv, pvrinput & PVR 250 VBI support

Hi!

i have a vdr installation with a PVR 250 analog tv card and xineliboutput as output device. On the input side, i tried pvrinput and analogtv. I could get both to work. However, there is still an issue with VBI support.

Using pvrinput, teletext support only works if patched as shown on the german wiki page (http://www.vdr-wiki.de/wiki/index.php/Pvrinput-plugin). But then, the tv output is not working anymore: i get about 1 picture / 2 seconds, and the sound is very very choppy.

Using analogtv, i could not get the teletext support to work.

If both cases (analogtv, and unpatched pvrinput), the files written by the osdteletext plugin to the cache directory have very strange page numbers and are full of garbage.

Has anybody any experience with a "PVR250-only" VDR install? I'd be happy about any comments on the issue i encounter.

Thanks
Raphael.