[RFC] Shutdown rewrite for 1.5.x

It's a safe assumption that when a user presses a power button, they intend
that the device be immediately turned off or shut down.  I can't think of
any device that performs any differently.  If a user wants to shut down vdr
after he's done watching a playback, he would obviously still be sitting
there when it ends therefore he can press the power button when its over.

I see no reason to make this issue more complex than it should be.  The
power button has the final say, you don't press it if you don't want to
force a shutdown.  What logic is there that vdr should be any different?

Just my $.02 fellas.

Cheers!