vdr-xine loses OSD and sound

Hello,

I'm experiencing a strange problem with VDR and Xine plugin. When the
system boots and Xine player connects to the vdr-xine socket for the
first time, everything is working great. You can navigate OSD with
keyboard (I'm using Xine remote) in any OSD display mode, sound works
and all channels are available.

However, things start to go wrong if I quit the Xine player and then
launch it again and connect to vdr-xine. If any of the blend scaled
OSD display modes is configured, no OSD is shown. X11 overlay display
mode works. No sound can be heard at all (sound works ok from any
other program using Alsa). Xine remote works though, as I can
normally switch channels with keyboard. Also picture is ok, just no
sound and no OSD in blend scaled OSD modes available.

Restarting VDR doesn't fix this. Neither does unloading and then
reloading the DVB card driver modules. You need to power down the
system and reboot before everything will work fine again.

Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong here?

System:
Ubuntu Edgy (kernel 2.6.17)
Technotrend FF DVB-C 2.1 with firmware dvb-ttpci-01.fw-2622
Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-C
nVidia Geforce 6200 with driver 8776
VDR 1.4.5, vdr-xine 0.7.10 (no other plugins besides vdr-xine)
xine-lib and xine-ui from CVS compiled on 2006/12/12
xine is started using command:
xine --post expand:centre_crop_out_mode=1 --post vdr_video --post
vdr_audio --deinterlace --video-driver xvmc --audio-driver alsa --no-
splash --fullscreen --hide-gui vdr://tmp/vdr-xine/stream#demux:mpeg_pes
Alsa is configured to use optical audio port on the motherboard,
which is connected to an external receiver. vdr-xine is configured to
get primary device on Xine connect.

--
Tuomas Jormola <tjormola@xxxxxxxxx>