Epgsearch does not create timers

I traced the problem down to a missing svdrphosts.conf file.
Timers are now set ok.

Thanks for the clues.

Christian Wieninger <cwieninger@xxxxxx> wrote: Stuart Morris wrote:
> I am having difficulty getting Epgsearch plugin to create any timers.
> I am using epgsearch version 0.9.20. My epg is received from UK "Freeview"
> DVB-t. VDR is running as root. There are no patches to vdr. The only
> other plugin
> running at the same time is -Pskincurses because the VDR system is headless.
> I am using VDR version 1.4.4.
>
> Am I doing something wrong here or is this a bug?

Please check if the SVDRP port in epgsearchs setup is the same as in
VDRs. If not please adjust them and restart VDR. After ~25 seconds the
timers will be created or later when you trigger the update manually.
If this does not solve the problem, please inspect your syslogs when you
trigger the search timer update. You could also activate epgsearchs log
with '-P epgsearch -v 2' and check the file epgsearch.log in the plugins
config directory.

BR,

Christian