Utf8-patch experiences, anyone?

Hello to all UTF-8 user and naturally to others 8 and 7bit user also. ;-)

Please look at http://www.free-x.de/utf8/

The last version of utf8 patch is for vdr 1.4.3 the next version for 1.4.4 will
be soon there.

P.S.
Would be also interesting to know whether someone Antialiasing uses, otherwise I
remove AA code from UTF8 Patch. (new softdevice plugin does it also very well)