No program information from disabled timers?

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> Harri Kukkonen wrote:
>> I noticed that in the timer menu, you cannot get information with the
>> blue key about the program the timer is set to record, if the timer
>> is disabled. Is there a reason that this nice feature works only for
>> enabled timers or is this a bug?
>
> The blue key in the Timers menu shows the information of the
> event the timer will record. If the timer is disabled, it won't
> record anything, hence there is no information.
Well then I have a feature request :)

Could the event information be shown to all timers? I don't really see
the point in limiting the information just to enabled timers, unless it
is necessary or easier from a technical standpoint. After all, you can
after all see easily which timers are enabled and seeing the event
information on every timer just would seem more consistent to me.

--
Harri