When will first 1.5 version of VDR see the daylight?

joscej@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> Well, so far I've been busy doing maintenance patches for the
>> 1.4-series, but I hope this will finally settle soon.
>
> Is support for DVB subtitles still going to be implemented in v 1.5?

Well, in the past I sometimes said what I'm planning to
implement in the next version of VDR - and when I ran out of
time or otherwise had to shift priorities, people were
disappointed if a particular feature didn't make it into
the next version. Therefore I won't make any such statements
any more ;-)

All I can say is that currently I'm trying to solve the
problems with "more than one CAM advertising a certain
encryption standard, but not all of them actually being able
to decode a particular channel" and "CAMs that can decode
more than one channel simultaneously".

Klaus