next developper version

> VDR User wrote:
> > You could always just include a disclaimer in the list and refer people
> > it any time they ask questions like those. :)
>
> It would not help, the list would still be full of whinings and moanings
> that, "why *my* important stuff has not been done" (replace *my* with
> your name)
> Security through obscurity works here  :)

... not to forget hundrets or grown up persons with wet eyes when
discovering the new marvels of VDR when unwrapping the newes gift pack
from Klaus every other Sonday.

Do we realy want to replace it by whinnings and moarnings
". . . but I have wished feature x for christmas . . . "

;-)

regards  Peter