Re: vdr suggestions & osd colour oddity (Chris Elsworth)

Chris,

>From Your Xorg.0.log:

(II) Loading extension XVideo
(II) Loading extension XVideo-MotionCompensation
(II) Loading extension X-Resource

Notice  XVideo-MotionCompensation (XVMC)

That doesn't mean is used by the application, only that exists (which is
good)
If the application is built with it enabled then you may have problems.

I see you have a NVIDIA card and XVMC is the most probable issue.

Try to make sure softdevice is not compiled with XVMC enabled until this
extension is fixed.

Regards.
Ilariu