Re: vdr suggestions & osd colour oddity (Chris Elsworth)

Hi Chris,

Chris Elsworth wrote:

> Yes, I read the old mails and found the hue of 0 or 100 suggestion,
> and tried it (see original mail I posted) and it didn't work. I just
> tried it again with softdevice from cvs to double check and it didn't
> have any effect, so maybe I'm running into a slightly different
> problem.
>
> Do you have any suggestions about how I might try to debug it?

Can you take a look at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/16371732@N00

and let me know if your OSD looks like "softdevice_wrongoverlay1_software"
or "softdevice_wrongoverlay_software" ?

I think the problem lies in the code that alpha blends the OSD with the
video image.  Changing the HUE setting for me had no effect either.  I
notice the OSD becomes "strange" once any video is playing.  Until then
the OSD looks fine...

Thanks,
CR.