warning - cannot set dumpable: Invalid argument

Hi everybody,

I installed kernel 2.6.16.24 lately and get this warning when starting
vdr. The same should happen with 2.6.17.4 since both share the same
Changelog:

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.6/ChangeLog-2.6.17.4
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.6/ChangeLog-2.6.16.24

And I quote:
"During security research, Red Hat discovered a behavioral flaw in core
dump handling. A local user could create a program that would cause a
core file to be dumped into a directory they would not normally have
permissions to write to. This could lead to a denial of service (disk
consumption), or allow the local user to gain root privileges."

So I was wondering if you could adapt vdr's dumpfile
handling to the new situation and put the changes in vdr-1.4.2 in order
to get rid of the warning, please.

Thank you
Sebastian