VDR starts VPS recording on status 2 (StartsInAFewSeconds)

On Mon, 2006-07-03 at 21:01 +0200, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> Many stations set "running status 4" a few seconds *after* the
> actual start of the broadcast, so I think it's better to have
> some stuff recorded before it than to miss the beginning.

Would it be possible to set the default start point for the playback at
the '4 transition? I've often wondered whether it would be possible to
do something similar with the "margin at start".

That way the start of the playback can be as close a possible to the
declared start time, but the user can skip back a bit if he find the
program started a little early. I admit that it might take a little
getting used to. Could it be considered for 1.5?

	Jon