Minor bug in channel list (affects 1.4 and previous versions)

Pasi Juppo wrote:
> Noticed minor bug in channel list when I added more groups to the list.
> When the group name is the next line after the last one on the screen it
> is not shown in the next page. One way to see the group name is to
> scroll the list backwards till the group because it is not in the same
> position anymore (this depends on the number of the channels in the list).

When moving down, the cursor jumps over the group separator, so it moves
2 lines. After that, VDR realizes that the current line is off-screen
and moves the visible range so that the current line is first (scroll
pages enabled) or last (scroll pages disabled) line.

You can see the group line by using page jump (left/right key) or by
disabling scroll pages.

The scrolling code has to handle many strange special cases, and the
last fix around 1.3.26 took some time to settle. The current code isn't
flawless, but it works. Its not easy to get it working in all strange cases.

Cheers,

Udo