HD output from VDR

In my testing I have found Xine is the only way to go, have not tried
xineliboutput though.  But Softdevice back when I tried, I never could
get it to do HDTV, the CPU load was too much or something.  But have not
tried in a long time.  So maybe it has progressed.

One thing I would like to ask of Niko, being as you seem to have the
most experience heh!  Would you mind posting your xine command line on
starting xine for VDR, and also would you care to share your
xine/.config with us?  I would like to see if there are more tweaks I
can get out of it.

Thanks for anything.