TV-out, softdevice

As I said earlier I had a dxr3 laying around so I tried with that.
The TV-out is *much* better than with softdevice and nvidia. As you
all said, maybe G450 is a better solution but I don't have one of
those so the dxr3 will do. I occationally have some glitches in the A/
V but i think it's due to bad reception. I'll look in to it more.
Thank you all!

// Johan