RE: TV-out, softdevice

Johan,

- Try using an 800x600 resolution, I know that typically nVidia, ATI and
S3 chipsets drive the TV (at least NTSC) with that setting.

- You might want to try disabling "XvMC" (GPU assisted video decode)

- I think with older nVidia drivers you had to use their AGPGart and not
the one in the kernel, that might be something else to check.

- Disable video de-interlacing in softdevice.  You WANT an interlaced
signal since most TVs are interlaced.

Does TV-out work OK if you watch a DVD or play some other kind of
video clip?

Finally, there is also the "nvtv" program which might give you some
additional settings to tweak your card with.

Please report back if you get it working.

Regards,
C.