Occassional stuttering in video with vdr-xine(network)

Hi,
Thanks for the tip. I checked and  happened to be using 50Hz already. But
anyway it think I found the root cause of the problems. I had quite high CPU
load (~80-85%), which was a bit odd considering the cpu I have (AMD 3400+).
I turned out that my xorg.conf contained a small mistake; NvAGP was set to
"1" although I had AGPGART loaded. Therefore AGP seemed to be disabled
totally. I changed NvAGP to "3" and load dropped to approx. 30% and for now
the video playback problems are history :)

XvMC doesn't work for me either, it's a bit unstable for some reason. At
least it causes Xine crashes in channel changes etc.

regards,
Mika