xineliboutput -- improvement

Hi,

I discovered that the xineliboutput does not change the primarydevice
automatically when a client connect to it. Is it possible to add the same
functionality as in xine plugin? Does a patch already exist?

Another `annoying` thing is that the cursor keys are not processed by the
vdr-[sx]fe application. I did not dig into this at the time, hope that is
only a key code issue.

The OSD color in xxmc are not handled properly and the osd is not even shown
in xvmc mode. I am using the latest nvidia driver with a GF6600. Does anyone
have the same problem? X11 mode works fine.

Regards,

Alex