MP3/MPlayer pre-release

On 08 Apr 2006 Soeren Sonnenburg <vdr-ml@xxxxxx> wrote:

> I then went further through your code and I think it is a good idea to
> have the same menu-buttons as are shown in the recordings menu, i.e. the
> blue button should be 'info' and not AID ... for that issue when a movie

Ok, but where to put AID then?

> is played it would be nice to get the green button (displaying audio) to
> work somehow... do you know if that is possible or is it occupied by vdr
> somehow ?

There is one problem with that: we don't have information about
available audio tracks in the video file.

> For the info button it would be nice to see
> filename.mpg -> filename.{txt,nfo}
> files to be parsed too.

Ok, added in pre10.

> however that one does only work after choosing browse, as excl=0
> in cMenuMPlayBrowse::cMenuMPlayBrowse() to fix this I added NewDir(0)
> there as:

Ah, that's ugly. currentdir hasn't necessarily to be 0.
Fixed in pre10.

> and the up/down keys act strangely in the mp3
> mode (up moves down in the list and down rewinds)

Actually the function of the up/down keys is the same regardless
if the playlist windows is open or not:
"Up" moves to the _next_ song in the list.
"Down" moves to the _previous_ song in the list.

As this is intuitive when the playlist windows is closed, it
might be irritating when it's open, as moving to the next
song implies that the current song marker moves down.

Regards.

--
Stefan Huelswitt
s.huelswitt@xxxxxx  | http://www.muempf.de/