MP3/MPlayer pre-release

On 07 Apr 2006 Soeren Sonnenburg <vdr-ml@xxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 19:51:21 +0000, Stefan Huelswitt wrote:
>
>> Do you mean the progress display?
>
> Most likely - yes.
>
>> Can you please elaborate on your problem.
>
> Well it is not there... Basically the OSD is missing in the lower 1/3rd of
> the screen... That is why I am asking what I have to do to activate it (if
> there is any...)

It is definitely there ;)

It's activated with "ok" as the normal VDR progress display, but
there are some prerequisites for it to actualy work:

 - Slavemode has to be enabled.
 - The plugin has to have information about the length of the
   file and the current replay position. This information has to
   be passed by mplayer. There are two possible ways (which are
   used concurrently):
     * The slave commands "get_time_length" & "get_percent_pos"
       have to return usefull values. This doesn't seems to be
       true for all kind of video codes (e.g. mpg works fine).
     * You have to apply the slavemode patch from the patches
       directory to mplayer. The patch outputs some internal
       values to stdout which are parsed by the plugin.

Regards.

--
Stefan Huelswitt
s.huelswitt@xxxxxx  | http://www.muempf.de/