Re: list mirroring

Alfred wrote :

> >> For example look at this thread:
> >> http://www.pvrweb.com//bbs-old/viewtopic.php?t=3566&view=next
<http://www.pvrweb.com//bbs-old/viewtopic.php?t=3566&view=next>
> >> You will find this line:
> >> BTW. Please use this mail to fix your ugly list mirror !

That is what I like nice polite people...

This is exactly the same problem.  The email is in the message.  Someone
(or someones email client) has put it in the message.  As this is an
issue and I hate spambots and spam I will remove all email addresses
from messages.  I have already updated the page to drop the domains in
the headers of the mails and the other bit will be done as soon as I
write the code to scan the mails as they come in (and recheck all the
old ones)

PS - check :