MP3/MPlayer pre-release

Hi,
as many may have noticed, development of the MP3/MPlayer plugin
is somewhat stuck. This is partly due to lack of time, but also due
to missing motivation.

However, some changes already have been done. I don't want to
hold them back any longer but most of them are only roughly
tested, so that I don't want to make a full release.

I decided to put a pre-release on my homepage at
<http://www.muempf.de/down/vdr-mp3-0.9.15pre4.tar.gz>

Please refer to the HISTORY file for changes.
NOTE: this is a BETA release!
If you don't dare to try it, please give feedback (positive or
negative).

I'm going to update the pre-release version as necessary. You can
check at <http://www.muempf.de/down.html> for new versions too.

Regards.

--
Stefan Huelswitt