No recording-name in an episode-folder

From: "Oliver Seidel" <usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Am Montag, 13. M?rz 2006 23:55 schrieb Patrick Maier:
>> Hi Klaus,
>> really a great work!!
>>
>> Something I realized:
>> I'm recording the Simpsons on "Pro Sieben" as a repeating Timer. The
>> Simpsons do not have a subtitle, so in the Recordings-Menu I see a
>> subfolder "The Simpsons" but inside the Folder there are only the Times
>> and
>> Dates of the recording, because there is no subtitle...
>> Would it be possible that if a recording in a episode-folder dores not
>> have
>> a subtitle, the episode-name would be displayed?
>
> I think it is better then in such a case vdr generates his own "short
> text"
> with a fix prefix like "Episode" or "Folge" and a two or three
> Digit-Number.
> So you get a directory called "The Simpsons" and in that directory all
> recordings called "Episode 001","Episode 002","Episode 003",....
>
> Is it possible make this changes in vdr?

This would be Possible, but you would have to generate the short-text when
creating the recording.
I've made a little patch to VDR 1.3.44. See the attachment.

@Klaus:
what do you think about it? :)

Greets
Patrick

--
     There are only 10 kind of people who understand binary digits:
     Those who do - Those who don't...