Feature Request: send keys first to skins, while display

Klaus Schmidinger schrieb:

> The skin's sole
> function is to _display_ things - it doesn't implement
> any actual functionality.

But in some cases it could be great if the skin can handle that a "left"
key should taken as the key down. There are lots of capabilities if the
skin will know which key was pressed and if the skin can change the
pressed key.

Example:

old List:
1)*
2)*
3)*

new kind of List: (maybe Icons of the Channels)

In the second list the user can't navigate. If the User press "right"
then the pointer will jump to 4). If the User will press "down" the
pointer will move to 2)

I hope you will understand what I mean. if not I can send you an example
Plugin/Skin.

Greetings
Patrick(CeBit long Hair :-)