Controlling xineplayer?

Hi,

C.Y.M wrote:

>>> What I have done is taken a Nexus-S and run it in softmode with xine.
>>> I am
>>> using the original configuration of my remote.conf that I would use in
>>> standard
>>> operating mode.  I am trying to control xine with a Nexus remote control.
>>> Everything seems to work as expected except when I try to operate
>>> xineplayer for
>>> some reason.
>> Hhm, when I start replaying an external file (of resolution 352x240) and
>> hit the blue button (which stops replaying) I get the following output
>> on console:
>>
>> SetPlayMode: 5
>> vdr-xine: external connecting ...
>> vdr-xine: external connected!
>> osd: (0, 0)-(352, 240)
>> SetPlayMode: 0
>>
>> Do you get "SetPlayMode: 0"?
>>
>> Are you able to open VDR's main menu and stop replaying there?
>
> No, the remote does not respond to any remote keys until after the file has
> finished playing.

Hhm, seems like you have to dig into VDR's code, why it doesn't respond
to any remote keys received via the FF-card's IR receiver.

I have no problem here to control VDR with LIRC, keyboard or via
vdr-xine's remote, i. e. by pressing keys in xine's window.

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
mailto:rnissl@xxxxxx