VDR and MythTV

Hi list,

I am currently running MythTV in my box but very
seriously considering moving over to the VDR camp,
mainly because of the strange and hostinle climate
on the Myth developer list/community.

Just spend some time reading the VDR list and this seems
to work a lot better and chacking the software it also seems
to be a lot more modular and well built.

Anyway I wonder if there are anyone here that have made this
"jump" and can tell me what I am going to miss and what I will like
before I take the big step.

Best Regards
Dag