[ANNOUNCE] VDR developer version 1.3.43

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> Oliver Endriss wrote:
> > Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> >
> >>VDR developer version 1.3.43 is now available at
> >>- Made CharArray::DataOwnData::assign() in 'libsi' more robust against invalid
> >>   data (suggested by Oliver Endriss).
> >
> > An error should be logged if assign() is called with invalid data.
> > Otherwise you might never notice that a problem exists...
>
> So far 'libsi' doesn't log anything, and I don't see how
> it could reasonably do this, because the incorrect data comes
> again every few seconds, so the log file would probably
> be flooded with such messages.

Well, if you don't like repeated messages you could increment an error
counter which is displayed when vdr exits (like epg stats does).

Right now 'assign' is called with size==0 every few seconds.
I don't know whether this points to a problem or not.

Oliver

VDR Remote Plugin available at
http://www.escape-edv.de/endriss/vdr/