[ANNOUNCE] VDR developer version 1.3.44

On Sunday 26 February 2006 17:08, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> - The 'summary' field of a timer definition has been renamed to
> 'aux', and is now only used for external applications to store auxiliary
> information with a timer, which has no meaning whatsoever to VDR itself.
>    The contents of the 'aux' field of a timer is copied into the
> recording's 'info.vdr' file, using the tag character '@'.

Mmm, i found the summary-field quite useful, is there an equivalent to this
function? (i'am using the patch pressing 0 shows all EPG-entries with the
same name of that timer)

BTW - i always wondered why only timers created by "external tools" contained
that information. I use master-timer to set the timers and after it completes
i go quickly through the timers it created, read the summary and decide to
delete or not. (A "deepblack" command in the timer-menu would still be great,
same way i can enact user-defined commands on recordings ;-).

The copying to the info is ok, but i could only see that information until the
recording is actually done, not before, am i right?