Wrong language selected from transmission (YLE2 Olympics)

Ville Aakko wrote:
> 2006/2/24, Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@xxxxxxxxxx>:
>
>>The actual problem was in cDevice::AttachPlayer().
>>
>>Please try the attached patch (and revert to the original code in SetTrackDescriptions()
>>in case you have applied Rolf's patch).
>>
>>If this doesn't help, please provide the channels.conf entry of the
>>channel, together with the epg.data entry of an event where you have
>>different audio languages.
>

> Hi,
>
> The patch seems to work perfectly!
>
> Well, it works for me at least for the Men's Slalom running just now.
> Even the labels are correct (swe & fin, and the latter one selected as
> default and contains the right language). Also, before applying the
> patch I noticed the EPG was also in Swedish (I hadn't noticed that
> before). It seems to be corrected with the patch above, too, or then
> it was something else.
>
> I also tried recording, and it seems it still automatically chooses
> swedish. The audio choises for recordings are 2xfin (and "fin & 2" for
> recordings made before applying your patch, it seems). The second
> "fin" get's selected (but contains the Swedish commentary) for
> default.
>
> I don't think I'll be recording anything from these Olympics, so it
> doesn't really matter for me, but if you need someone to test your
> patches I sure can do that ;). Thanks!

If you encounter any case where the labels are wrong, please send me
the channels.conf entry of that channel, the info.vdr file of the recording
and the corresponding entry from the epg.data file.

Note that automatic laguage selection for replay doesn't work, yet.

Klaus