Wrong language selected from transmission (YLE2 Olympics)

Hi,

It seems VDR chooses the wrong language on some transmission for some reason.
I have three favourite languages (i.e,. "??nen kielet: 3") chosen in VDR:
Finnish, Swedish ang english. On the Finnish Broadcasting Networks YLE2
Olympics, VDR chooses the Swedish commentary for some reason, and I need to
manually choose the Finnish one every time. I have VDR 1.3.42 (compiled on
Debian stable/testing/unstable) and a DVB-C card (Technisat Cablestar2). I
live in the Oulu region.

Is the problem with the transmission (YLE/OPOY), my settings, or could this be
a VDR bug? I haven't noticed this problem on any other channels (like YLE1
and YLE24) when they are transmitting both Swedish and Finnish commentary.

Has anyone else here (using VDR in the Oulu DVB-C nerwork) noticed this
problem, or the lack of?

--
- Ville Aakko