VDRAdmin doesn't display preview of channel

I demand that Niko Mikkila may or may not have written...

> On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 13:22:05 +0100
> Andreas Mair <Andreas.Mair@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[snip]
>> VDRAdmin uses VDR's "grab" command. AFAIK the output device plugins have
>> to implement this feature so that VDR can grab. Seems like it's
>> implemented for vdr-xine and FF cards, but not for vdr-softdevice.

> Ok, seems that some additional utility programs are needed for grabbing
> with the Xine plugin. Instructions in vdr-xine's INSTALL doc.

For Debian systems: y4mscaler, mjpegtools, netpbm. My vdr-plugin-xine package
suggests them.

netpbm is in the official archive; I have y4mscaler in my archive (see .sig)
and mjpegtools is in Christian Marillat's archive:
	deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian/marillat/ $DIST main

|   <URL:http://www.youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk/progs.packages.html>

But you shall not escape my iambics.