[RFC] Eliminating the 'summary' field of timers

I demand that Klaus Schmidinger may or may not have written...

> Darren Salt wrote:
>> I demand that Klaus Schmidinger may or may not have written...
>> [snip]
>>> If we can agree on these changes until next weekend,
>> Until? Are you sure? :-)

> Well, I guess that's another one of those fine subtleties in the English
> language that I, not being a native speaker, am not aware of (like "lose"
> and "loose") ;-)

Be careful with that. It'll be "were" and "where" next ;-)

> Maybe I should have written "...by next weekend"?

"By" or "before", yes. Consider "valid until next weekend", "validated before
next weekend".

| Debian,     | s zap,tartarus,org            | Northumberland
| RISC OS     | @                             | Toon Army
|   Let's keep the pound sterling

Neither spread the germs of gossip nor encourage others to do so.