VDR netboot image (was: Streamdev-client and shared video recordings directories.)

Dave,
> The client is just a p3 800 mhz, equipped only with a matrox g450 with
> tv out cable and a via rhine network card fitted with a boot prom.  The
> software resides entirely on the server, which runs the dhcp and tftp
> servers required for netbooting.

would you mind providing some more information about your netboot image?
Maybe even make the image/ tools available for other people to use?

I currently have a single VDR installation, but want to create a
recording only server in my attic, plus use the other machine as my live
view system plus VOMP server. Saving a harddisk would be nice... ;-)
--
Best regards

Peer Oliver Schmidt
PGP Key ID: 0x83E1C2EA