tv getting black while epg-scan

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> Oliver Joa wrote:
>> On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
>>
>> [...]
>>>

>>> Well, then only the budget card should be used.
>>> Are you using any kind of patch that might mess with this?
>>

>> No, i use a plain vdr-1.3.41, without any plugin. I talked to a friend
>> about it and he think that it can be a problem of the drivers. i use the
>> driver from the kernel 2.6.11 and the following firmware:
>> /usr/lib/hotplug/firmware/dvb-ttpci-01.fw-261d
>>
>> i want to upgrade to the actual kernel with actual firmware ...-2622, i
>> hope it will help...
>>
>> do you think?
>
> It's at least worth a try.

i still have the problem, with the new kernel and firmware. now i saw
another strange thing. after some time the screen was black and the
message for shutdown ("press button to cancel shutdown") was on the
screen, but the computer did not shutdown. so it seems that the automatic
shutdown after some time also does not work.

any idea?

Olli