vdr-xine-0.7.7 plugin--Restart always need--then becomes stable

Hi first of thanks alot for a great plugin. I have found that I must restart
vdr at least 2 times to get a stable run of vdr with your plugin.
I am using cvs "fbxine"
I am using vdr-1.3.42 and vdr-1.3.41 and vdr-1.3.37
OS debain, with 2.6.15.3 kernel

I start xine with this script:

matroxset -f /dev/fb0 -m 5
              matroxset -f /dev/fb1 -m 2
              matroxset -f /dev/fb1 -o 1 2
              fbset -fb /dev/fb1 "1024x768-60" -depth 16 -laced true
while true
do
        /usr/bin/fbxine --stdctl --deinterlace -V DirectFB -A alsa
vdr:/tmp/vdr-xine/stream#demux:mpeg_pes$
        sleep 10

I start vdr with this script:

PLUGINS -P'xine -r' -P'remote -i /dev/input/event3' &

So what happens is that I start it, it runs say for about 10 minutes. Then I
loose video but audio is still playing. At that point I still have remote
control response to change channels even though no video. I have to stop vdr
and restart it. But not fbxine its still running. Then I restart vdr and get
stable continuous play.
Thanks