[ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.7.7 plugin

Hi,

Helmut Auer wrote:

>> I'm pleased to announce Valentine's release 0.7.7:
>>
>>      http://home.vr-web.de/~rnissl/vdr-xine-0.7.7.tgz
>
> Do you have any plans about integrating the network ability of the xine
> plugin ?
> With 0.7.6 there was only a small difference between these versions,
> unfortunately you have change some things in the connection area, so
> it's not so easy anymore to apply this patch.

When the network patch was first released, I was just about to change
the buffering and I wanted to do that before taking over the network patch.

As this buffering changes are now done in 0.7.7 I'm ready to take over
the network patch and modify it to use just a single port on server side
and just two TCP connections instead of four. This are my plans for 0.8.0.

But due to the bug(s) in 0.7.7, I'll first release 0.7.8.

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
mailto:rnissl@xxxxxx