cChannel::Nid() should be renamed to cChannel::Onid()

En/na Klaus Schmidinger ha escrit:
> Patrick Fischer wrote:
>> The Function cChannel::Nid() returns the OridignalNetworkID and not
>> the NetworkID, so it is a little bit confusing.
>> This are two differents Values.
>> So the cChannel::Nid() should return the NetworkID and
>> cChannel::Onid() should return the OriginalNetworkID.
>> I know vdr will not use this values, but I do.
>
> I was sometimes wondering what the difference between the two is.
> Can you enlighten me?

Additionally, is it possible that this is the cause why sometimes an
autoupdate of the channel is bogus (i.e. during a transponder scan one
transponder changes some values for one channel and another transponder
changes them back as they were before)?

Bye
--
- Yo tambi?n quiero una Europa libre de Patentes de Software  -