[ANNOUNCE] VDR developer version 1.3.41

En/na christian jacobsen ha escrit:
> Hallo,
>
>>> Well, maybe this is a general flaw of cLircRemote?
>>> Doesn't LIRC provide the information that the key has been
>>> released? That would make it unnecessary to wait for such a long
>>> time (REPEATDELAY) before signaling a "release".
>> I don't think it does (at least irw doesn't report anything on key
>> release), but even if it did surely it'd have to use a
>> timeout to detect
>> that there's nothing more coming from the remote, so the problem would
>> be the same (unless the remote itself sends something to signal a key
>> release).
>
> I am now using the Remote plugin, but if IIRC then irw shows a counter
> which counts up as long as the key is held - as soon as the key is
> released and pressed again it starts over by 0 (or 1 !?). That could
> surely be used for this.

It *is* used for this (look at lirc.c). Of course this doesn't cover the
case where the key is released and *no* key is pressed again, and that's
where a timeout is necessary and used (look, no more keys coming, let's
generate a k_Release).

Bye

--
- Yo tambi?n quiero una Europa libre de Patentes de Software  -