Behavior of Menu key, next round

En/na Udo Richter ha escrit:
> Luca Olivetti wrote:
>> Correct, it's a generic cOsdObject but it isn't "inside a menu tree".
>> Maybe I didn't explain myself: for "inside a menu tree" I mean it is a
>> submenu under the main menu (or under a submenu of the main menu, and so
>> on).
>
> well... By calling the main menu action of a plugin - via
> cRemote::CallPlugin or SVDRP PLUG command or key macro - a plugin can
> open a menu that is not a sub-menu of the main menu, and the back key
> will not lead to the main menu again... ;)

That should be no different that, e.g., pressing the Red key that in the
default configuration opens the recordings menu. The back key then leads
to the main menu. The fact that you jumped directly to a submenu doesn't
 change the fact that it *is* a submenu.

Bye

--
- Yo tambi?n quiero una Europa libre de Patentes de Software  -