Multiple MediaMVPs and parallel viewing

Dominic Morris wrote:

>> Is it possible to stream different programms to different MVPs? i.e. I
>> want one person to watch in the living room a documentary, while
>> another person watches the latest sports, and the third person is
>> watching a recording.
>>
>> Anyone has any experience with this?
> Yup, should work fine as long as you have enough devices and you've not
> got everything stuck on a single 10 hub. Though having said that I've
> only tested 2 at the same time.

So to get this straight:
* As long as all transponders are taken care of, multiple MVPs can watch
different programms, right? This is cool.
* And replaying a recording does not count for anything, so as long as
the bandwidth is there, multiple recordings should be streamable?!
--
Best regards

Peer Oliver Schmidt
PGP Key ID: 0x83E1C2EA