Feature request : reccords EPG change

Gregoire Favre wrote:
> Hello,
>
> VDR is perfect regarding EPG for most channels, but not for those who
> don't send 7 days EPG.
>
> I would like to have an option when adding timers, to reccords all EPG
> that the timers cover.
>
> Will that be possible ?

I use the auto-timer function of vdradmin. This searches the EPG and
adds timers for entries which match a search string.
http://andreas.vdr-developer.org/

Provided you set the scan interval to be reasonably short, I used 5
minutes, it will add timers for programmes as soon as they appear in the
  "Next" part of the now-next info.

This allows you to record all episodes of a particular programme even if
it changes time week to week.

	Jon