Radio Horeb: VDR changes transponder on its own

What about having a wizard when you try to edit the channel?
It will show you a list with all stations on that frequency (all possible
combinations) and you can choose which one you want from there.

It won't give you the option to set NID, TID but the option to choose the
right settings from a list.
I suppose if the entry is correct it won't be changed by the autoupdate
code.

Regards,
Ilariu