Re: @Klaus, before I start working on this patch...

Hi,

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
[...]
> cRemote::Put(eKeys Key, bool AtFront) is a _static_ function, so in there
> you have no way of knowing which remote control has received the key.
> So this will only work if you intend to _completely_ turn off _any_
> remote control functionality.

Ouch, I missed this when quickly having a look over the source. But
anyway, for my purpose it would be ok. The flag would certainly not
disable the remotes by default, if no one touches it.

> I would return 'true' in that case, because it simply disregards
> the key press and doesn't mean to cause any error handling.

Cool, just wanted to make sure.

> As for the SVDRP command: I suggest you write a plugin that implements
> the command(s) you think you need. This is way too specific to justify
> a native SVDRP command.

Ok, that sounds very reasonable. Then the patch for VDR would be minimal.
Thanks a lot for your suggestions!

Lucian